ERM Implementation – A Primer to a 5 Step Process
Feb 27, 2024 11:00 AM PST
This webinar is designed to lay out a proven “Top Down” approach to ERM implementation and integration within your bank and identifies the necessary features of an effective program.
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
Is implementation of an effective ERM program a future goal or part of your strategic plan? Maybe you are currently initiating ERM within your bank or hoping to improve your current program and would like additional insights into best practices. Either way, this webinar will be a good source of information. Implementing an effective Enterprise Risk Management (“ERM”) process has become one of the most significant challenges facing community banks today. Some of the main hurdles include, but are not limited to: getting buy-in from the boardroom to the front line, effective integration throughout the organization, and using a sustainable systems approach to ERM implementation and reporting.
Our webinar is designed to lay out a proven “Top Down” approach to ERM implementation and integration within your bank and identifies the necessary features of an effective program.
Topics covered in this Webinar:
- ERM Model: A review of an ERM Model that will provide the road map and framework to successfully implement an ERM process and system.
- 5 Step Approach: A brief walk through of 5 clearly defined steps for proper implementation. Discussion includes: Developing your Risk Appetite, Review of Enterprise Risk Assessment (“ERA”), Prioritizing your “Top Risks” and developing a reporting and controls process.
- Project Plan: A project plan that summarizes each step in the process over a pre-determined period of time.
- Tools Review: Within each phase of implementation we will discuss tools and methodologies to support your process.
- ERM Assessment Grid: A summary of key data (qualitative and quantitative) requirements by risk category.
- Model Risk: Insights into model risk integration.