The Value of Brokered Deposits: A Key Liquidity Risk Response
Aug 10, 2023 11:00 AM PST
In this webinar, we discuss brokered deposits history, regulatory sentiment and the multiple strategies that are currently being deployed in mitigating liquidity risk.
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
For many banks, the rising interest rates, balance sheet constraints, and market volatility has led to rapidly emerging concerns regarding liquidity. To many this is unprecedented. Utilizing alternative funding solutions for many is new territory. For those that do have experience, today’s environment has led to growing interests in learning more about the use of brokered deposits to reduce near and long-term liquidity risk.
During this webinar, we will peel back the onion on brokered deposits history, regulatory sentiment and the multiple strategies that are currently being deployed in mitigating liquidity risk.
Our webinar is designed to lay out the critical steps and considerations when leveraging brokered deposits as a key component to implementing a bank’s open market funding strategy and effectively controlling liquidity and alternative funding risk.
Topics covered in this Webinar:
- Brokered Deposit History: Stable, Predictable, and Accessible
- The Market: Size, Volumes, and Trends
- The ABC’s: Policy, Process, and Execution
- Choosing the Best Term(s): Bullets vs. Callables
- Moving Forward: Implementation Alternatives Bonus: Gain access to our proprietary risk management analytics, tools and solutions only available at Finance 500.