F500 Liquidity Risk & Interest Rate Risk Scorecard™ is a scorecard we developed to gauge a bank’s exposure to liquidity and interest rate related risks. It compares the bank to their UBPR Peer group and a custom selected peer group. This illustrates the amount of risk the bank is taking relative to the market and whether current metrics are favorable or unfavorable. This tool helps identify if movement over time is a trend or aberration. This provides a solid representation of a bank's overall exposure to liquidity and interest rate risk and communicates this data in a digestible format for management, directors, & regulators.
What You Get
- Two-page report with summary chart and graph for each KRI
- Data and trend analysis for the five most recent quarters
- Relative peer comparison
- Favorable or Unfavorable ratings relative to UBPR Peer Group for 18 Key metrics
- Ability to customize peer group and add funding information & ALM information
- Conveniently emailed to you